- 08/02/2005 - nrm-1.0 is released. This is a new tool, a secure file deletion tool intended as a replacement for rm. Fast and sweet.
- 06/18/2005 - The honeyclient site has gone live! Download the first honeyclient release there.
- 06/13/2005 - The Cutlass homepage has been remodeled and redesigned.
- 04/20/2005 - GPG-Ezmlm-0.3.3 is released. This is a major bugfix release, Many problems with the converting program cleaned up. Should be a much cleaner install.
- 04/13/2005 - GPG-Ezmlm-0.3.2 is released. This is a bugfix release, earlier versions were not properly incorporating the optional headeradd file.
- 04/12/2005 - Cutlass 0.2.0 is out! This release dowsn't look significantly different from the user side, but has had an extensive rewrite of the transport layer. As such, it is not backwards-compatible with earlier versions.
- 04/04/2005 - Just a reminder, we'll have a sizeable contingent at Notacon coming up. See you there!
- 02/04/2005 - Cutlass 0.1.0 is released! This is the first version that someone can probably use without reading the source code first. ;) This is the ShmooCon 2005 release.
- 01/23/2005 - Cutlass 0.0.4 is released, We have audio! And improved stability! Making significant progress towards an 0.1 release at ShmooCon.
- 01/13/2005 - Syn Ack Labs is an official sponsor for the upcoming ShmooCon 2005. Hope to see you there!
- 11/14/2004 - Cutlass 0.0.3 is released, this has many many bugfixes, as well as a new API. API changes from this point should be additions rather than changes.
- 10/02/2004 - We're back from Mojave, witnessing the first Xprize attempt. We took movies, available here.
- 09/26/2004 - Cutlass 0.0.2 and updated documentation released, as part of the ToorCon presentation.
- 07/11/2004 - packet purgatory 0.8 released. This version adds IPv6 sanity checks on route updates, and adds the ability to inject packets cleanly, in addition to modifying transiting packets
- 07/08/2004 - Morph version 0.3 released.
- 06/29/2004 - Morph preliminary tarball posted.
- 05/08/2004 - DEFJAM has been renamed to Cutlass. It is still an encrypted p2p app. This should be the last name change.
- 04/24/2004 - Morph slides from the Notacon presentation have been posted.
- 04/24/2004 - DEFJAM slides and specification documents posted. DEFJAM is an encrypted, peer to peer file transfer, voice, and text messaging piece of software under construction. Join the team! (Details on the DEFJAM project page).
- 04/16/2004 - Gpg-Ezmlm version 0.3.1 released. This fixes a problem wherein some encrypted messages would sometimes be truncated.
- 03/26/2004 - Go here if you're having issues compiling libdnet under Fedora. Quickie fix hack.
- 03/11/2004 - packet purgatory 0.5 released. This version eases construction of multiple packets, can send packets larger than 1500 bytes cleanly, and gives the option of having oversized buffers to reconstruct packets in. (Needed for a clean lsrtunnel release, coming soon!)
- 02/25/2004 - New lsrscan release This is lsrscan version 1.0 release candidate 1. There's a load of new code working its way through testing right now, may as well have random users helping. Works and scans on my systems.
- 11/18/2003 - The ToorCon presentation on stegtunnel and packet purgatory has been posted to the ToorCon site.
- 11/16/2003 - Packet Purgatory Tutorial posted. Still a bit of a work in progress, please give feedback.
- 9/28/2003 - stegtunnel version 0.4 released! Tons of new features, clean file transfers, non-proxy ip mode, and more! This is the ToorCon release.
- 9/28/2003 - packet purgatory tarball updated to 0.4.1. Mainly bugfixes, this is the ToorCon version.
- 9/28/2003 - Out of Band #5, an overview of Packet Purgatory, has now been posted.
- 6/16/2003 - packet purgatory tarball updated to 0.4, A couple of bugs fixed, and new documentation.
- 6/11/2003 - Ah, whatever. I've got a new library in the process of being released, and need beta-testers. It's called packet purgatory, and it's a method of separating out the packet catch-and-release routines used in lsrtunnel and stegtunnel. It also adds a new mode which doesn't require the proxy IP address that those two projects use by default. Expect those two projects to have new releases soon, with the new modes. It's been in private beta, now I guess it'll be a public beta. (Even more beta than the rest of the projects normally are).
- 4/30/2003 - lsrtunnel 0.2.1 released. This fixes a couple of old bugs, and works with the latest libdnet as well. Expect a more complete workover of lsrtunnel soon, but this is functional.
- 4/22/2003 - lsrscan 0.5.1 released, this version incorporates changes needed to work with the latest version of libdnet.
- 4/04/2003 - Out of Band #4, The design considerations of Stegtunnel, has now been posted.
- 4/04/2003 - stegtunnel version 0.2 released. Adds a file mode and considerable code cleaning to what was available at Rubi-con
- 11/28/2002 - lsrscan 0.5 released, now you can obfuscate who's doing the scanning! Add additional source route host hops with the -a and -b options. Additionally, code has been cleaned up.
- 11/7/2002 - lsrscan 0.3.1 released, stupid bug fix, improved configuration script.
- 10/8/2002 - gpg-ezmlm 0.3 released, major rewrite, much easier to set up now, improved configuration, and a couple of bugfixes.
- 8/28/2002 - gpg-ezmlm 0.2.1 released, now with improved comments and increased paranoia!
- 7/19/2002 - lsrtunnel-0.2 released.
lsrtunnel spoofs connections using source routed packets.
- 6/14/2002 - lsrscan-0.3 released
- 6/9/2002 - gpg-ezmlm 0.2 released, bugfixes.
- 6/8/2002 - <fnord>
finally available for download!
- 5/29/2002 - crypt-ml now taking
subscribers, and gpg-ezmlm alpha released.
- 3/5/2002 - lsrscan-0.2 released
- 3/2/2002 - Out Of Band